You will never be short of things to do in Amsterdam with your group. It has a great selection of restaurants, pubs, history, clubs, and evening entertainment. It is a centre of culture with great transport links making this beautiful city easily accessible. Thanks to its canals it has relatively little traffic but you can easily get your group around on the public transport. Generally you will want basic accommodation for most groups as the accommodation is not the focus of your trip. Below are a number of hotels that are suitable for group bookings in Amsterdam.
Amsterdam city centre
The Best Western Blue Tower Hotel opened June of 2007, the new 4-Star Best Western Blue Tower Hotel is situated at the edge of the centre of Amsterdam. With a parking garage, together with easy accessibility both by car and public transport, it is the perfect hotel to stay to discover Amsterdam and its surroundings.
The historical centre of Amsterdam, the Congress Centre RAI, Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, train station and business park Sloterdijk, Zuid – As and WTC are all within 10 minutes by car, bus, tram or train. They are located next to market square and shopping center, where you can taste the atmosphere of multicultural Amsterdam.
All 186 guest rooms are equipped with individual air conditioning, a bathroom with bath or shower, toilet and hair dryer and have telephone with direct outside line, flat screen television, safety box, coffee and tea facilities and free WIFI. With this number of room and its proximity to the town centre it makes for an ideal group hotel. This hotel should be able to accommodate large groups.
The Best Western Delphi Hotel is conveniently located in an up scale part of town, away from the hectic heart yet still within walking distance of attractions, is the luxurious Best Western Delphi Hotel.
Recently renovated, this 4-star hotel offers spacious and contemporary rooms. The bar and lounge provide an opportunity to unwind after your group activities. The small scale of the hotel guarantees an intimate atmosphere and personal service. This hotel is suitable for smaller groups.
With a tram stop just 100 metres away from the hotel, the city centre and Central Station can be reached easily and swiftly. Within a 15 minute walk, guests will find a wealth of international restaurants as well as the RAI convention centre, Vondel Park and major shopping streets.
The Novotel Amsterdam City is a 4 star hotel near the Amsterdam RAI events centre and the WTC. RAI station, within walking distance of the hotel, offers frequent connections to the city centre and Schiphol Airport. The hotel is an ideal base for group trips away. The modern rooms feature an extra long bed, mobile desk, sofa and air-conditioning. The hotel offers a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, seven meeting rooms, a business centre, English pub and coffee corner.
If you want to contact hotels directly you can find a list of hotels and their details on the web site http://www.in-holidays-europe.co.uk for Europe, America, Canada, Asia and Africa. To get comparison booking quotes for group hotels try visiting http://www.mygrouptour.com
- Amsterdam Apartments Beat Hotels ... for start you journey today?
For more info visit: Amsterdam Vacation Rentals
- In The City: Amsterdam Hotels ... has many hotels that offer a wide range of choice located right in the heart of the city. With a flare of old world stay or of the...
- Amsterdam the Greatest Small City ... accommodation can be accessed via the dedicated websites of the hotels and travel agents. You can choose from luxurious accommodation in Amsterdam, to a cheap and cost effective...
- The Amsterdam Alternative to Hotels ... that youâ€™ll need a bus or taxi to take you to your touring destination. On Prinsengracht Canal, in the heart of Amsterdamâ€™s charming and popular Jordaan Quarter, is...
- Save Money In Hotels Amsterdam ... old Amsterdam. Remember, there isnt anything better than discover new cities by your own. Dont forget to book a room in Hotels Amsterdam. Take a canal cruise is...